We are once again partnering with U.S. News to bring you two exciting call in teleseminars about college admissions.
- On March 28th, we will lay out how you can plan a summer that deepens your scholarly niche and then present that experience to admissions officers so you rise above the rest.
- On May 3, we will debunk some common admissions myths. Knowledge is power.
If you are a current high school student or the parent of a high school student, click here to register for these events.
We will make the college admissions process more transparent.
LEVERAGE YOUR SUMMER AND RISE ABOVE THE REST
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 28, 2012
8:00-9:00 PM ET
DEBUNKING THE TOP TEN MYTHS ABOUT COLLEGE ADMISSIONS
THURSDAY, MAY 3, 2012
8:00-9:00 PM ET
Enroll in one teleseminar or participate in both and receive a special discount.
Join the Leverage Your Summer and Rise Above the Rest teleseminar and:
- Learn which summer activities admissions officers at top schools want to see on your application.
- Understand the difference between paid employment, internships, distance learning, independent study, summer camps, etc. and which are most advantageous.
- Create an Activity Sheet summing up your summer activities and achievements. Once you sign up for the teleseminar, you will immediately receive tips for writing your own Activity Sheet as well as samples from successful students.
- Get your questions answered on the call; participants have the opportunity to email us questions to be answered live.
Join the Debunking the Top 10 Myths About College Admissions teleseminar and:
- Conquer the admissions frenzy as we systematically demystify each admissions myth as these misconceptions cause families undue stress.
- Understand how to develop an application strategy to increase college acceptance possibilities.
- Spend your precious time doing the right things for admissions rather than what you think you should be doing.
We are eager to connect with you during these events and help you rise above the rest in the admissions process by being prepared. Register NOW.
Mimi & Michele
P.S. This event will be recorded, but of course, only live attendees can get their personal questions answered by Mimi and Michele!
And keep in mind, the recording will be sent only to those who register, so be sure to sign up, even if you can’t attend live.
Click here to register while there’s still room.